Lancer Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lancer Nation

Honesty Always Welcomed!

Lancer NationLancer Nation  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

List of Preferred Services Centres

Go down 
+11
Elan
gelygeleman
nofear1979
alxand_mitsubishi
beeman
KevinC
Scissorshand
mitsui_seeker
DK
Reverend
donyong
15 posters
AuthorMessage
donyong

Number of posts : 308
Vehicle Type : Lancer GT 2.0
Registration date : 2008-07-18

List of Preferred Services Centres Empty
PostSubject: List of Preferred Services Centres   List of Preferred Services Centres EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:08 am

Here is the list of preferred Service Centres. For more details, please refer here: -

http://www.mitsubishi-motors.com.my/service-centers.php?area=1

Target Orion Star Sdn Bhd (Kepong)
57-61, Jalan Rimbunan Jaya 1,
Laman Rimbunan, Kepong,
52100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel : 03-62592869
Fax : 03-62588869

Auto Pacifica S/B
12, Jalan TPK 1/4, Taman P'trian Kinrara,
47100, Puchong, Selangor
Tel : 03-80766101
Fax : 03-80766378

TL Motorsport Sdn Bhd
Lot PT 14336, Persiaran Tengku Ampuan,
40400 Shah Alam, Selangor
Tel : 03-51929263
Fax : 03-51925562
Back to top Go down
Reverend
Admin
Reverend

Number of posts : 355
Vehicle Type : Lansi
Registration date : 2009-09-08

PostSubject: Re: List of Preferred Services Centres   List of Preferred Services Centres EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 9:22 am

I'll be going to Auto Pacifica some time next week for my 40,000km service. Wanted to go today but they only work until 1PM. Spoken to Ah Boy liao and he said I should book one day in advance and that 40K service should take about 3 hours. I'm already at 40,300km now. Ah Boy said don't exceed 41,500km.
Back to top Go down
DK
DK

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: List of Preferred Services Centres   List of Preferred Services Centres EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 2:04 am

Apparently, your warranty will be void if you exceed 1,500km from the scheduled service km..
Back to top Go down
mitsui_seeker
mitsui_seeker

Number of posts : 10
Vehicle Type : Grey GT
Registration date : 2009-10-30

PostSubject: Re: List of Preferred Services Centres   List of Preferred Services Centres EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:05 pm

I also just did my 40k service at Puchong SC and took them 3.5 hours to service my car. Very very long.
Back to top Go down
DK
DK

PostSubject: Re: List of Preferred Services Centres   List of Preferred Services Centres EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 9:27 pm

Coolgrey, IIRC major service will take about 3 hours la (I've done my 40k & 80k)..

Anyway, better dun rush them so that they check throughly.. I trust Ah Boy very much..

Ps: Would be goin for my 90k service end of Nov'09..
Back to top Go down
Scissorshand
Scissorshand

Number of posts : 255
Vehicle Type : Lancer GT
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: List of Preferred Services Centres   List of Preferred Services Centres EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 9:01 pm

CoolGrey wrote:
I also just did my 40k service at Puchong SC and took them 3.5 hours to service my car. Very very long.
Hopefully u enjoyed the free surfing........... although it'll be good if they have a reasonable nice looking lady staff there 
Back to top Go down
DK
DK

PostSubject: Re: List of Preferred Services Centres   List of Preferred Services Centres EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:06 pm

Scissorshand wrote:
CoolGrey wrote:
Hopefully u enjoyed the free surfing........... although it'll be good if they have a reasonable nice looking lady staff there

At the moment, as far as I know, only got "batang" in the SC only.. Don't be disappointed.. hehehe..
Back to top Go down
mitsui_seeker
mitsui_seeker

PostSubject: Re: List of Preferred Services Centres   List of Preferred Services Centres EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 10:29 am

One thing good abt this SC is that Ah Boy(Tan) would check any of your personal belonging in the car and make a note in the service sheet. This would help to avoid any lost issue after the service is completed.
Also they would make sure they cover your driver seat,carpet (driver side) and side engine bay with PVC cloth from any dirt or smudge when servicing your car.
Back to top Go down
KevinC

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: List of Preferred Services Centres   List of Preferred Services Centres EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 3:18 pm

Just done my 40k service at TOS Kepong yesterday evening, went in at 5pm and completed by 6pm (including troubleshooting a complain from the front arm rattling sound)

Gotta top-up another RM130 for the air-con filter, it was very filthy.

Overall, job was satisfactory and quick
Back to top Go down
Reverend
Admin
Reverend

PostSubject: Re: List of Preferred Services Centres   List of Preferred Services Centres EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:41 am

I might be going to Auto Pacifica/Ah Boy today instead of tomorrow. Will need to check if they can accommodate me.
Back to top Go down
Reverend
Admin
Reverend

PostSubject: Re: List of Preferred Services Centres   List of Preferred Services Centres EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 10:33 am

OK, booked at Auto Pacifica for my 40K service tomorrow morning @ 9AM. Anybody free to yum cha/breakfast with me there tomorrow? Never been there before... nearby got makan place ah?
Back to top Go down
mitsui_seeker
mitsui_seeker

PostSubject: Re: List of Preferred Services Centres   List of Preferred Services Centres EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 5:14 pm

Rev, I did my 40k service at Auto Pacifica. Unfortunately there is no makan shop nearby so I guess you would have to sit and relax at the sofa.
The 40k service would take about 2-3 hours to complete but my cousin who did it at Kepong SC only took him 1.5 hours.
Back to top Go down
Reverend
Admin
Reverend

PostSubject: Re: List of Preferred Services Centres   List of Preferred Services Centres EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 4:02 pm

Did the 40K service just now. Took about 2 hours, with all 3 pairs of hands on the job.

Diag revealed no fault code, CVT is still in good shape (Ah Boy asked me "You don't play with the techtronic/paddles often, right?" hahaha Smile ), spent RM24 to change power steering fluid and wanted to pay RM70 to do an engine flush but they forgot to do it, haih.

Met a guy with a 2009 white facelifted Lancer there doing his 1K service. Asked him to join this forum and he said he'll check out this place.
Back to top Go down
beeman
beeman

Number of posts : 29
Vehicle Type : What type of Lancer Vehicle do you own?
Lancer GT

PostSubject: Re: List of Preferred Services Centres   List of Preferred Services Centres EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:18 am

bro rev, the stock for cvt oil change enough in AP?
Back to top Go down
Reverend
Admin
Reverend

PostSubject: Re: List of Preferred Services Centres   List of Preferred Services Centres EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:57 am

beeman wrote:
bro rev, the stock for cvt oil change enough in AP?
I think so... I never asked if they have "enough" stock, just that they have stock lo Smile
Back to top Go down
DK
DK

PostSubject: Re: List of Preferred Services Centres   List of Preferred Services Centres EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 11:58 am

BM, confirmed they have enough CVT oil stock.. spoke to Ah Boy last week...
Back to top Go down
beeman
beeman

Lancer GT

PostSubject: Re: List of Preferred Services Centres   List of Preferred Services Centres EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:07 pm

thanks bros, as my 40k service is due in dec/jan
Back to top Go down
DK
DK

PostSubject: Re: List of Preferred Services Centres   List of Preferred Services Centres EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:51 pm

Wah piang BM.. almost 2 years, still only 40k.. somemore in Dec or Jan only.. hahaha..
Back to top Go down
beeman
beeman

Lancer GT

PostSubject: Re: List of Preferred Services Centres   List of Preferred Services Centres EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:18 am

have 2 more free service before the 30 months ending... let's see how... Smile
Back to top Go down
alxand_mitsubishi

Number of posts : 4
Vehicle Type : Lancer GT 2.0 Red
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: List of Preferred Services Centres   List of Preferred Services Centres EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 4:37 pm

may i add the new SC in Glenmarie... just opposite the DRB HICOM...
Back to top Go down
Scissorshand
Scissorshand

PostSubject: TOS Klang   List of Preferred Services Centres EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 8:22 pm

Recently did mine at TOS Klang on Saturday, it was major service 40k km. Got free voucher, and service include the followings;

- TORCO 10/30
- Air filter
- Brake flush
- 6 litre of CVT oil, change only, not flush
- Free car wash

Top-up RM 75 for TORCO & Torco MPZ Magnectic Friction Reducercoz original free oil offered was Q8 Synthetic 10/40
Top-up RM 45 for throttle body cleaning

Wifi is supposedly available but they had config issue which is not resolve. Waiting area small, Auto Pacifica is bigger. Workshop is limited to its authorised staffs only. Visitor will be guided upon request while RO water is available for waiting guest.

Service experience is overall good Very Happy Very Happy

They also fix a rattling sound on both seat belt area, so no more squeaky sound. Free gift will be send to my house as it was done during the promo period. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Scissorshand
Scissorshand

PostSubject: Re: List of Preferred Services Centres   List of Preferred Services Centres EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:26 pm

Damned! Its gonna be almost 1 mth yet i dun see the free gift coming as mentioned in my previous post.......... i wonder what happen to it & what is the free gift?
Back to top Go down
nofear1979
nofear1979

Number of posts : 199
Vehicle Type : Lancer GT, 2009 Model
Registration date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: List of Preferred Services Centres   List of Preferred Services Centres EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 8:30 pm

Scissorshand wrote:
Damned! Its gonna be almost 1 mth yet i dun see the free gift coming as mentioned in my previous post.......... i wonder what happen to it & what is the free gift?

my last visit to sc, at chan sow lin (for 1k km service)... proton sc pulak....
List of Preferred Services Centres Icon_silent
look like alot going to autopacifica sc.
Back to top Go down
Scissorshand
Scissorshand

PostSubject: Re: List of Preferred Services Centres   List of Preferred Services Centres EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 11:30 am

Yup!!!!! GO AP in Puchong.............nice, accomodating & friendly ppl
Back to top Go down
gelygeleman
gelygeleman

Number of posts : 900
Vehicle Type : Mitsubishi Lancer GT
Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: List of Preferred Services Centres   List of Preferred Services Centres EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 2:28 am

MMC Prestasi in Jln Pasir Gudang JB.
good SC in Southern. very friendly & informative manager Mr Tan.
good facilities with a/c waiting room with astro TV ch. also very clean premis.
got car showroom infront.
Service Centre at behind, got 3 lift-up for service work, 4 service space & 1 carwash space.

List of Preferred Services Centres Sc_mmc11
my 77k major service

List of Preferred Services Centres Sc_mmc12
clean premis

List of Preferred Services Centres Sc_mmc13
enjoying time there.. GG & Apai
Back to top Go down
nofear1979
nofear1979

PostSubject: Re: List of Preferred Services Centres   List of Preferred Services Centres EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:34 pm

gelygeleman wrote:
MMC Prestasi in Jln Pasir Gudang JB.

List of Preferred Services Centres Sc_mmc11

remind me of Mechwarrior - Lancer
Back to top Go down
Elan
Elan

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2010-03-02

PostSubject: Re: List of Preferred Services Centres   List of Preferred Services Centres EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:33 pm

MMC Prestasi is a good and fast SC in southern.
Back to top Go down
bagong
bagong

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2010-04-11

PostSubject: Re: List of Preferred Services Centres   List of Preferred Services Centres EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 6:23 pm

didnt know got 1 in JB. hmm... the place looks very clear.. n by the looks of it not very bz too. will be goin thr for my 20k soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
gelygeleman
gelygeleman

PostSubject: Re: List of Preferred Services Centres   List of Preferred Services Centres EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:48 am

ofcoz empty bro, i book the whole place for that day. close to other vehicle.
like booking whole karaoke for party... hehe.

my invitation only bro apai.. haha

we concouqe that place for the day. chating with service manager mr tan reg lancer issue. very informative session.
Back to top Go down
strike961

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-11-10

PostSubject: Re: List of Preferred Services Centres   List of Preferred Services Centres EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 11:26 am

kaneh they said got free gift if you service during the CNY period i only received one calendar together with MMM mag.
Back to top Go down
nofear1979
nofear1979

PostSubject: Re: List of Preferred Services Centres   List of Preferred Services Centres EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:16 pm

strike961 wrote:
kaneh they said got free gift if you service during the CNY period i only received one calendar together with MMM mag.

hahahah... i got free gift Very Happy actually just a set of tea cups...
Back to top Go down
gelygeleman
gelygeleman

PostSubject: Re: List of Preferred Services Centres   List of Preferred Services Centres EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:13 pm

i got 2 free gift towel & nice small bag List of Preferred Services Centres Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Scissorshand
Scissorshand

PostSubject: Re: List of Preferred Services Centres   List of Preferred Services Centres EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:27 pm

Mitsubishi now offering a 2-Year Free Maintenance Program applicable to all Mitsubishi vehicles registered from 1 May 2010 onwards.

True to it’s commitment to quality and reliability, Mitsubishi Motors Malaysia is proud to introduce its 2-Year Free Maintenance Program.

Applicable to all Mitsubishi models registered from 1 May 2010 onwards, the 2-Year Free Maintenance program offers new owners a hassle-free drive with free maintenance parts and labor costs. (Applicable to 2010 models only. Terms and conditions apply).

Among the free maintenance parts that come with this offer includes Engine Oil, Oil Filter, Fuel Filter, Air Cleaner, Brake Fluid, Coolant, Differential Oil and Transmission Oil (based on recommended scheduled service). This program is offered on top of the manufacturer’s 3 or 5 years warranty (depending on vehicle model).

Current Mitsubishi vehicle owners will also have something to cheer about with the price reduction from 10% up to 80% on a range of genuine Mitsubishi Motors parts, which makes the ownership experience more affordable than ever.

“Introduction of the 2-Year Free Maintenance and Parts Price Reduction programs demonstrates our commitment to provide owners with complete driving pleasure of a Mitsubishi vehicle. Peak vehicle performance is achieved through regular scheduled service and the use of only genuine parts. This will ensure the long term safety, reliability and resale value, of a Mitsubishi vehicle,” said Mr. Keizo Ono, Chief Executive Officer of Mitsubishi Motors Malaysia.

Current line-up of vehicle consists of the Lancer sedan, Grandis MPV, Triton pick-up truck and Pajero Sport SUV.
Back to top Go down
nofear1979
nofear1979

PostSubject: Re: List of Preferred Services Centres   List of Preferred Services Centres EmptySat May 08, 2010 4:19 pm

wah.. so nice... can i re-register ah... kakakaka...
Back to top Go down
bagong
bagong

PostSubject: Re: List of Preferred Services Centres   List of Preferred Services Centres EmptySat May 08, 2010 4:27 pm

wah.. me wan 2... hehe... now jeles ady.. Sad
Back to top Go down
manulovetohate
manulovetohate

Number of posts : 12
Vehicle Type : Lancer GT 2.0 2009 Limited Edition
Registration date : 2010-09-27

PostSubject: Re: List of Preferred Services Centres   List of Preferred Services Centres EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 8:51 pm

Hello bros, i am new user here. Pls guide me along...

I own Lancer GT, bought in Aug 09. It is my second car, which i use occasionally. I drive my 1st car - 11 years old wira to work for several reasons.

For first servicing (1k KM) i sent my car to MMC Prestasi, on 3rd month Spent nearly RM 300. Asked me to come second servicing at 6000 km / 6 months, whichever comes first. At 6th month, it was only at 3k km, and i did 6k km only on 9th month. So 1 year lapsed, with only 2 servicing. The servicing is very ex, nearly RM400 as they using Mobil 1.

The problem is, the 5 years warranty states that i have to service at every 5k km or 6 months, but since i seldom use this car (except outstation rides), it is impossible for me to do 5k in 6 months. Is it okay if i do at 9-10 months? Of course warranty is also another issue. Can anybody help me in this issue?
Back to top Go down
manulovetohate
manulovetohate

PostSubject: Re: List of Preferred Services Centres   List of Preferred Services Centres EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 8:58 pm

If I were to service the car out of service centre, can anybody recommend me the engine oil suitable for lancer gt? I understood that 5l engine oil used.
Back to top Go down
Elan
Elan

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2010-03-02

PostSubject: Re: List of Preferred Services Centres   List of Preferred Services Centres EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 12:34 am

bro, service yr car every 6 mnths or according to mileage, if not, u cant claim waranty if any prob occurs. for engine oil usually i go for mobil 1 or shell ultra.. it depends on u, if u r a heavy footer go for good syntetic oil, if u r slow driver or seldom speeding, go for cheaper syntetic oil..
Back to top Go down
bagong
bagong

PostSubject: Re: List of Preferred Services Centres   List of Preferred Services Centres EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:19 pm

bro, come2... here got special price for helix ultra & HX7... call to PM... c*m c*m...
Back to top Go down
manulovetohate
manulovetohate

PostSubject: Re: List of Preferred Services Centres   List of Preferred Services Centres EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 12:52 am

Bagong: Service centre told me must use their engine oil only (Mobil 1)...can bring helix or HX7 meh? Rolling Eyes

Elan: tks fr yr advice on service schedule.
Back to top Go down
bagong
bagong

PostSubject: Re: List of Preferred Services Centres   List of Preferred Services Centres EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 12:56 pm

bro, i nvr use their engine oil since 1k service. i have been using helix ultra since day 1. Smile
Back to top Go down
manulovetohate
manulovetohate

PostSubject: Re: List of Preferred Services Centres   List of Preferred Services Centres EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 3:30 pm

bagong: u send yr car to MMC Prestasi service centre?
Back to top Go down
bagong
bagong

PostSubject: Re: List of Preferred Services Centres   List of Preferred Services Centres EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:25 pm

nope.. most of us send to kulai SC bro.. thr senang mau kawtim bro...
Back to top Go down
manulovetohate
manulovetohate

PostSubject: Re: List of Preferred Services Centres   List of Preferred Services Centres EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 12:30 am

bagong: haha i know the place...near to my uncle's hse. but far for me to go there. I'll try at MMC first, if they allow then i'll contact u.

Helix ultra is 10w50?
Back to top Go down
manulovetohate
manulovetohate

PostSubject: Re: List of Preferred Services Centres   List of Preferred Services Centres EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 12:36 am

Anybody here send lancer servicing at EON Johor Jaya? Pls comment its service offered and yr overall experience.
Back to top Go down
bagong
bagong

PostSubject: Re: List of Preferred Services Centres   List of Preferred Services Centres EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 11:44 am

bro, Helix Ultra is 5W-40

Jhr jaya EON can service mitsu? i didnt see in the service center list. only MMC, EON kulai & EON larkin in the list for JB.

btw, the new mitsu 3S near UDA will be opening soon i tink coz just saw tht their showroom it up ady.. 1 more SC 2 choice fr.. Smile
Back to top Go down
manulovetohate
manulovetohate

PostSubject: Re: List of Preferred Services Centres   List of Preferred Services Centres EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:26 pm

bagong: its listed in the service centre list in mitsu's website. EON larkin is not listed in it! BTW when i sent servicing in MMC, the centre manager also told me that EON larkin not authorised service centre anymore.

Want to try service in johor jaya, then i can ask him if can use Helix ultra ma. MMC very sticky in this issue.
Back to top Go down
manulovetohate
manulovetohate

PostSubject: Re: List of Preferred Services Centres   List of Preferred Services Centres EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:27 pm

btw bagong, helix ultra is 5 litres? How u buy them, in 4+1litre or 5 litre pack?
Back to top Go down
jeeva_asir@yahoo.com.sg

Number of posts : 2
GT
Registration date : 2011-01-24

PostSubject: Re: List of Preferred Services Centres   List of Preferred Services Centres EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 9:01 am

DK wrote:
Coolgrey, IIRC major service will take about 3 hours la (I've done my 40k & 80k)..

Anyway, better dun rush them so that they check throughly.. I trust Ah Boy very much..

Ps: Would be goin for my 90k service end of Nov'09..
bro what the cost fro major service?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of Preferred Services Centres   List of Preferred Services Centres Empty

Back to top Go down

List of Preferred Services Centres
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lancer Nation :: Feedback & Complaints :: Showrooms & Service Centers-
Jump to: