Lancer Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lancer Nation

Honesty Always Welcomed!

Lancer NationLancer Nation  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Phote Conductor Pressure Plus Power Accelerator

Go down 
+2
Scissorshand
donyong
6 posters
AuthorMessage
donyong

Number of posts : 308
Vehicle Type : Lancer GT 2.0
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Phote Conductor Pressure Plus Power Accelerator Empty
PostSubject: Phote Conductor Pressure Plus Power Accelerator   Phote Conductor Pressure Plus Power Accelerator EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:01 am

On a normal system, electric current flows from a positive terminal to a negative terminal through the car body. But there are so much resistance at the connectors of body, engine and transmission. The resistance disturbs this flow of electricity to a degree that electrical components such as the ECU, lights and spark plugs cannot perform at their peak. In order to get the highest performance out of any automobile, it is necessary to achieve a maximum electricity flow with the least resistance along its electrical circuit.

The additional earth wire on the Photo-Conducted Earth Grounding Cable has a conductor circumference 2.5 times the normal wire. This improves the firing speed by reducing voltage loss and increasing conductivity of high frequency waves released by the ignition coil. Moreover, by facilitating ionization during combustion, it improves gas mileage and engine torque.

PCEGS can achieve an extreme improvement on electricity flow and stability by providing a direct ground path from the body, chassis and engine components to the battery negative. PCAPDCS can achieve an extreme improvement on electricity flow and stability by providing Alternator Positive Direct Charge with Nano Booster to the battery positive to maximize battery positive charging, increase battery ampere charging higher and faster.

**What benefits does it provide?**
· Photo-Conducted Earth Grounding System is the most reliable tuning system to stabilize the voltage flow from the battery and also reduce the load on the battery.
· Providing the best performance, Photo-Conducted Earth Grounding System has been widely used in most Rally Race Cars.
· Extremely Low Resistance/Impedance and Thick Gauge Pure Copper Wires crone with aluminum (anti-oxidize) - provide immaculate conduction for maximum power delivery to ignition system and other electrical components.
· Dramatically Increase Torque and Horsepower.
· Improves Starting and Idling Stability.
· Advanced Fuel Efficiency and Cleaner Exhaust (Reduce Carbon Deposit).
· Increases Headlight Brightness, Audio/Bass Sound Quality, and Engine Response.

Phote Conductor Pressure Plus Power Accelerator Apc_110

Phote Conductor Pressure Plus Power Accelerator Apc_210

Phote Conductor Pressure Plus Power Accelerator Apc_310

Phote Conductor Pressure Plus Power Accelerator Apc_410

Phote Conductor Pressure Plus Power Accelerator Apc_510

Phote Conductor Pressure Plus Power Accelerator Apc_610

Phote Conductor Pressure Plus Power Accelerator Apc_710

Phote Conductor Pressure Plus Power Accelerator Apc_810
Back to top Go down
Scissorshand
Scissorshand

Number of posts : 255
Vehicle Type : Lancer GT
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Phote Conductor Pressure Plus Power Accelerator   Phote Conductor Pressure Plus Power Accelerator EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 1:18 pm

Don, u fixed this yet? What's da damge and do u personally think its better than 2 AB?
Back to top Go down
sk18
sk18

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Phote Conductor Pressure Plus Power Accelerator   Phote Conductor Pressure Plus Power Accelerator EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 6:40 am

Hi Scissorshand. Saw your posting and decided to put in a message. One Alternator booster is sufficient. Some grounding/earthing is good. I highly recommend putting in 2 units of Pivot's spark earth. Does help with torque at low rpm.
Back to top Go down
Scissorshand
Scissorshand

PostSubject: Re: Phote Conductor Pressure Plus Power Accelerator   Phote Conductor Pressure Plus Power Accelerator EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 10:52 am

Already have all those inc AB but not tis. Sowas wondering if there's significant improvement.
Back to top Go down
sk18
sk18

PostSubject: Re: Phote Conductor Pressure Plus Power Accelerator   Phote Conductor Pressure Plus Power Accelerator EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 6:01 pm

Frankly, butt dyno did not show anything for this mod in my lancer when in auto mode. But in manual, I felt the car to be more powerful at low rpm.
Back to top Go down
Reverend
Admin
Reverend

Number of posts : 355
Vehicle Type : Lansi
Registration date : 2009-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Phote Conductor Pressure Plus Power Accelerator   Phote Conductor Pressure Plus Power Accelerator EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 9:31 am

For me, this resulted in miniscule positive results power-wise (I'm quite reluctant to even use the word "power"... )... just a little improvement at the 2000RPM region but the air cond was cooler and the sound system definitely had more bass punch.

I don't have it anymore, sold it to a member here months ago.
Back to top Go down
Scissorshand
Scissorshand

PostSubject: Re: Phote Conductor Pressure Plus Power Accelerator   Phote Conductor Pressure Plus Power Accelerator EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 1:35 pm

Rev RayBan,

What was the damage then?

Kam siah!
Back to top Go down
DK
DK

Number of posts : 128
Vehicle Type : Lancer GT 2.0

PostSubject: Re: Phote Conductor Pressure Plus Power Accelerator   Phote Conductor Pressure Plus Power Accelerator EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 2:42 pm

Hi GuyM, IIRC the price is less than RM350 at KL Auto..

Pretty good stuff i would say.. When i first got this, i believe it further improved my accelaration (the rubber band effect was even lesser) even after installing the AB..

Note: during that time, I did not have LCP..
Back to top Go down
Reverend
Admin
Reverend

Number of posts : 355
Vehicle Type : Lansi
Registration date : 2009-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Phote Conductor Pressure Plus Power Accelerator   Phote Conductor Pressure Plus Power Accelerator EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 1:41 pm

Scissorshand wrote:
Rev RayBan,

What was the damage then?

Kam siah!
Mine was the 2-1 version (I think). They now have the 3-1 version.

I was one of the early Lancer-owner purchasers of this product (I think M GT over at the other forum/club was the first, I was prolly the second). Des The Man gave me a special price, but I have forgotten what it was, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Scissorshand
Scissorshand

PostSubject: Re: Phote Conductor Pressure Plus Power Accelerator   Phote Conductor Pressure Plus Power Accelerator EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 11:27 pm

DK, Don, SK18,

Any problem with this minor mod so far? Still good?? Wink
Back to top Go down
sk18
sk18

PostSubject: Re: Phote Conductor Pressure Plus Power Accelerator   Phote Conductor Pressure Plus Power Accelerator EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 1:18 pm

Hello Scissorshand.

Had this mod for some time now. So far, so good. Thinking back, maybe it give some mental satisfaction but little butt-dyno satisfaction.

Save up all the money and then put the money into a low-boost turbo mod.
Back to top Go down
Elan
Elan

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2010-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Phote Conductor Pressure Plus Power Accelerator   Phote Conductor Pressure Plus Power Accelerator EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:48 pm

this mod realy wrks but the gain is not much, mayb 3-4 Hp..
Back to top Go down
Scissorshand
Scissorshand

PostSubject: Re: Phote Conductor Pressure Plus Power Accelerator   Phote Conductor Pressure Plus Power Accelerator EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:55 pm

That little mod hopefully will smoothen the torque a bit at that price. Btw, no into turbo cars coz superbike gives me more adrenaline rush..............
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phote Conductor Pressure Plus Power Accelerator   Phote Conductor Pressure Plus Power Accelerator Empty

Back to top Go down

Phote Conductor Pressure Plus Power Accelerator
Page 1 of 1