Lancer Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lancer Nation

Honesty Always Welcomed!

Lancer NationLancer Nation  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management

Go down 
+7
strike961
Fuza
Scissorshand
jan999
gelygeleman
Elan
Reverend
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
gelygeleman
gelygeleman

Number of posts : 900
Vehicle Type : Mitsubishi Lancer GT
Registration date : 2010-03-03

UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management   UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:57 pm

bro, with unichip u should get at least 220 topspeed. tats the function of the device to increase initial performance, torque & top end.
mine can reached 220 few times during kl-jb-kl with a/con on, 1 bag balik kampung, 1/2 tank.
bare in mind, im in straight flow outlet setup. S-flow should gv better result...

one more thing, unichip car need to use at least 97RON for optimum result.. Shell VPower 97 are recommended
Back to top Go down
Elan
Elan

Number of posts : 534
Vehicle Type : Lancer GT
Registration date : 2010-03-02

PostSubject: Re: UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management   UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:07 am

strike.. retune yr high end.. open pod should gv good result at high end..
Back to top Go down
strike961

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-11-10

PostSubject: Re: UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management   UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:16 am

Bro GG and Elan, i was using Shell Vpower at all times. Only pumped RM20 for the test run last night with petrol level about 2-3 bars left. My friend's stock LGT was running on RON95 only.

Spoke to Robyn, he told me to get a heat shield before sending the car back for retune.

When my car was stock, i hit 207kmhr max

When i had my cap ayam exhaust done, i hit 210kmhr max.

Back to top Go down
Reverend
Admin
Reverend

Number of posts : 355
Vehicle Type : Lansi
Registration date : 2009-09-08

PostSubject: Re: UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management   UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:05 pm

Was getting to 200km/h faster with Unichip, strike?
Back to top Go down
strike961

PostSubject: Re: UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management   UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:10 pm

Rev, i feel that my 4k -6k is very fast. Speed wise not too sure bro.

Potential problem identified: Too much back pressure.

Re-tuning tmrw Smile
Back to top Go down
Reverend
Admin
Reverend

PostSubject: Re: UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management   UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:24 pm

What time you go to Robin's? SMS me, if convenient maybe I drop by.
Back to top Go down
strike961

PostSubject: Re: UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management   UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:38 pm

k let you know tmrw..
Back to top Go down
Elan
Elan

PostSubject: Re: UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management   UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 12:26 am

strike, yr tanabe muffler should be no prob. currently u got 3 center boxes rite? try to remove one to reduce some backpressure..
Back to top Go down
strike961

PostSubject: Re: UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management   UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 1:14 am

yeah bro 3 centre boxes..removing one tmrw.
Back to top Go down
gelygeleman
gelygeleman

PostSubject: Re: UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management   UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 2:02 am

bro, we talked about tis 3 centre box during our last sunway tt rite? u said its tanabe setup.
realy u just need 2 centre box only.. remove one of them but remain mits triangle cntre box at the end.
i think your lag during 2-3k rpm & top speed wil improve. good luck bro..
Back to top Go down
strike961

PostSubject: Re: UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management   UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 4:06 am

yeah bro thanks Smile

Actually my set up is radiator, flexible, then 2 custom centre box, ori triangle centre box, then baru tanabe muffler in S flow. Total up 4 muffler there hence the 2' piping are very short - with the whole exhaust system full with joints and mufflers.

One friend recommend only 1 muffler like centre box + 1 bullet like centre box then straight rear muffler.

Will see how things are tmrw Smile

Back to top Go down
Elan
Elan

PostSubject: Re: UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management   UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:34 pm

do share the result.. hopefully yr high end improves..
Back to top Go down
strike961

PostSubject: Re: UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management   UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 2:06 am

Ok think Rev, Elan and GG probably knows i have had a bad outcome after my 2nd tuning by RS DynoTune.

Well the reason i went back for a 2nd retune was probably mentioned above - despite the fact that i enjoyed my midrange to toprange i actually had:
1. Slight sluggishness from 2k-3k
2. Top speed only 205kmhr.

So i removed my 2nd middle box of my exhaust and the car was alright after that. Nothing impressive after removing it.

I reached RS about 11am. Robyn straight tuned my car and he said he had touched up my low end. In fact, he said that my parameters that required tuning are scattered everywhere compared to those ppl who have had a first tuning. He attributed it to the design of my hotbits adapter which is irregular in diameter, hence resulting a non-linear MAF input.

Rev took the car for a spin after Robyn kaw tim it. Then he came back telling me my car felt heavy. Then Rev asked me to drive his unichip-less car. Well his car felt slightly more powerful than stock probably because of full hotbits exhaust system + lighter wheels. Then i tested my car for the first time after retuning. Immediately i drove the car back to the tuning house after realizing my 1k --> 2k became very sluggish like engine going to die. The rpm also climbed very slow from 3k --> 6k compared to the morning before tuning.

So Robyn said that it was due to heat as time was like 1pm that time. He sprayed some cooling material onto my open pod and tested again, which he later on said ok. Then he told me to bypass the unichip and see how things are running with stock ECU. Again, same sluggishness with worse rpm climb.

So rev suggested to reload my previous map/file. Then Robyn suggested for me to change to drop in for best tuning results. Else he suggested that i get a simota open pod which comes with a better design adapter.

Now, with the previous map reloaded still i am experiencing the same scenario. From stand still if i sudden throttle, the rpm will dip slightly like engine going to die. But if i slowly throttle the car feels ok. Once pass by 2k rpm, the power comes in like car going to jump, then dip again before 3k, then only smooth from 3k onwards.

Well i was very confused because i think i should not go wrong with KNN open pod + hotbits adapter since so many have used it before and ppl are not getting lousy results. On the other hand my car was "better than ok" after the first tuning and there wasn't any heat issue. Furthermore, i added a Cold Air Intake from After 12 one day before my 2nd retuning. All these suggested that the problem cannot be due to heat.

So my question now is: What could have gone wrong?

I don't think i have fried my ECU as my car runs well in top end now and everything else is functioning.

I don't think its due to "not enough back pressure" after removing one middle box.

I don't think heat is the issue as this problem troubles me regardless its morning, afternoon, or night.

I don't think openpod and hotbits adapter is the problem coz i was running "better than ok" after my initial tuning (although topspeed only 205 and i have a slight sluggishness from 2k-3k)

Could it be due to:
1. Fouled spark plug - as suggested by Rev after Robyn main with my AFR?

2. MAF sensor rosak?

3. Detonation of my engine??

4. CVT problem? (not a single slow down warning la)

5. ECU partially fried??

I really don't know..
Back to top Go down
Reverend
Admin
Reverend

PostSubject: Re: UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management   UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 5:18 pm

Strike, #3 amd #5 cannot be la or else car cannot drive jor.

Like I mentioned on FB, it could be something is wrong wrt MIVEC re valve control esp the idle control valve. Dunno what exactly Robin did with MIVEC tho' just it's just a guess from me.

Also, and I just thought/remembered this, I think you may be experiencing something I had some time back after Robin re-tuned my car, i.e. my car jerked when at low RPM but like normal otherwise. Robin fixed it by enabling an electrical filter within the Unichip. I think this really could be exactly what you're experiencing now.

But before you decide to do anything, send your car to SC and ask them run a diagnostics. That is the best and first thing to do. Let us know if the diag reveals anything wrong.

If diag reveals nothing wrong, then lemme know and I'll arrange another visit to Robin and remind him of the problem I used to had (re above).
Back to top Go down
Elan
Elan

PostSubject: Re: UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management   UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 7:26 pm

its not cvt matter, detonation - i dont think so, Maf sensor - usually checklight will appears ( i experience it ), ecu fried - only if wrong wire cut/join. try change spark plug - Denso IK20. if still persist, might be tuning prob..

so far out of 5 lancers that we unichiped in sg, 4 are with open pod set up, nvr experience such prob. and 1 of the lancer's intake set up was 100% same as yrs.

or as what Rev said, prob should be with the Mivec.
Back to top Go down
gelygeleman
gelygeleman

PostSubject: Re: UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management   UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 9:40 pm

Elan wrote:
so far out of 5 lancers that we unichiped in sg, 4 are with open pod set up, nvr experience such prob

out of 5, only me in drop-in setup.. joseph king the tuner thump up to my result after he tuned my car Twisted Evil

bro, ask robin not to touch our mivec stock setting. few tuners got same opinion said factory mivec setting for 4b11 already in optimum performance. just play with AF.
Back to top Go down
Reverend
Admin
Reverend

PostSubject: Re: UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management   UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 12:03 am

Don't worry la, strike. Can solve wan la. I've had quite a few worrying moments with Stinger, all kaw tim jor la Smile
Back to top Go down
strike961

PostSubject: Re: UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management   UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 12:07 am

Smile

Very nice to have you all around la bros..

Next time need MC tell me tongue
Back to top Go down
Reverend
Admin
Reverend

PostSubject: Re: UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management   UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:23 am

Like I said, quickly go SC and run diag. And then :

#1. If diag says something wrong, jot down what is wrong (in specifics) but tell SC no need to fix first (if it is possible to fix). Me and you then go visit Robin and tell him what the diag revealed. Then we see what Robin says or can do. I will not reveal to Robin the old problem I had, we just see if he can fix things first.

#2. If diag says nothing wrong, lemme know and then I will talk to Robin and remind him of the old problem I had (which sounds similar to your's). Then we bring your car back to Robin and let him enable that electrical filter he did on my car and then we see if all goes well.

Lastly, when we visit Robin again, remind me to ask him to give us either a hard copy or a soft copy of the entire mapping he used on your car, Strike. Bring a thumb drive just in case, strike. We can then have a look at it ourselves and/or pass it on to Elan or GG for them to pass on to their Unichip tuner in SG for comment/analysis.
Back to top Go down
level27

Number of posts : 11
Vehicle Type : the GT
Registration date : 2010-08-31

PostSubject: Re: UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management   UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:14 am

Reverend wrote:

#1. If diag says something wrong, jot down what is wrong (in specifics) but tell SC no need to fix first (if it is possible to fix). Me and you then go visit Robin and tell him what the diag revealed. Then we see what Robin says or can do. I will not reveal to Robin the old problem I had, we just see if he can fix things first.

#2. If diag says nothing wrong, lemme know and then I will talk to Robin and remind him of the old problem I had (which sounds similar to your's). Then we bring your car back to Robin and let him enable that electrical filter he did on my car and then we see if all goes well.

Lastly, when we visit Robin again, remind me to ask him to give us either a hard copy or a soft copy of the entire mapping he used on your car, Strike. Bring a thumb drive just in case, strike. We can then have a look at it ourselves and/or pass it on to Elan or GG for them to pass on to their Unichip tuner in SG for comment/analysis.

rev,after this strike car will perform better than ur unichipped car ? hehe....
Back to top Go down
Reverend
Admin
Reverend

PostSubject: Re: UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management   UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:35 am

level27 wrote:
Reverend wrote:

His car already faster than my car. I got no problem with this la, everybody's Lancer can be faster than my lancer, I don't care jor la. I no more play modding car. If I want fast car, I buy faster car when I can convince my wife to allow me to buy it Smile

I just concerned for my bro strike here, coz he bought Unichip fr me and he went to same tuner as mine. So I want to help solve his problem above. But whether he bought Unichip fr me or not, he's my friend and I wanna help him, coz I know he loves driving fast.
Back to top Go down
gelygeleman
gelygeleman

PostSubject: Re: UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management   UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 3:25 am

strike961 wrote:
Smile

Very nice to have you all around la bros..

Next time need MC tell me tongue

Dr Strike, i book 2 days MC.. hehe Embarassed sakit perot makan byk kueh raya
Back to top Go down
level27

Number of posts : 11
Vehicle Type : the GT
Registration date : 2010-08-31

PostSubject: Re: UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management   UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 10:31 am

Reverend wrote:
level27 wrote:
Reverend wrote:

His car already faster than my car. I got no problem with this la, everybody's Lancer can be faster than my lancer, I don't care jor la. I no more play modding car. If I want fast car, I buy faster car when I can convince my wife to allow me to buy it Smile

I just concerned for my bro strike here, coz he bought Unichip fr me and he went to same tuner as mine. So I want to help solve his problem above. But whether he bought Unichip fr me or not, he's my friend and I wanna help him, coz I know he loves driving fast.

hahaha...purposely disturb u rev, no la ...just glad that's theres improvement from your first unichip tuning to the current one.
Back to top Go down
strike961

PostSubject: Re: UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management   UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 10:05 am

Called AP Puchong. All slots fully booked. Have to wait till Wed 1pm then only can do a diag. Damn it.
Back to top Go down
Reverend
Admin
Reverend

PostSubject: Re: UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management   UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 3:12 pm

Sokay la strike. Just be patient lo. I also went into unknown territories many times when modding, but eventually all ok wan la. But I know your feeling/frustration/worry... it'll all work out in the end, don't worry.

If you prefer me to be at AP Puchong on Weds, gimme a call.
Back to top Go down
strike961

PostSubject: Re: UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management   UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 4:36 pm

yeah rev...no choice Smile Nowadays AP damn good business liao..

Think wed ayam ok to go alone..perhaps thurs i want to go to robyn's place again. If he can't settle for me..then i go down to s'pore on Fri..
Back to top Go down
Reverend
Admin
Reverend

PostSubject: Re: UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management   UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:17 pm

These few days I think all SC full liao coz of the extended holiday leave many Lancer owners take I think.

Call me and lemme know wat d diag says on Weds. If need to go Robyn's place on Thurs, better call him first, dunno he open or not. I not sure if I can join you at Robin's place on Thurs or not, I might have plans with family. But call me anyway on Weds after the diag.
Back to top Go down
strike961

PostSubject: Re: UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management   UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:42 pm

sure bro..
Back to top Go down
strike961

PostSubject: Re: UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management   UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 1:43 am

Diagnostic - No abnormalities detected Smile

Spark plug check: all 4 fouled with compression leakage.

Got myself 4 denso iridium spark plug. Going to replace tmrw and see. Bugger SC charging RM240 for 4 NGK iridium. I told them i install myself.

Elan+GG, if things alright then i may not go down to S'pore this week Smile
Back to top Go down
gelygeleman
gelygeleman

PostSubject: Re: UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management   UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:36 am

ok.. if you go down cal us. im stil in Jakarta. wilb back on sat.
Back to top Go down
strike961

PostSubject: Re: UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management   UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 12:19 am

problem still same after changing spark plug. Changing to drop in tmrw after PPS..
Back to top Go down
Elan
Elan

PostSubject: Re: UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management   UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:32 am

still the same?? so whats yr next plan.. just gimme a call or sms if u wana go sg..
Back to top Go down
strike961

PostSubject: Re: UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management   UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:35 am

Mass air flow sensor..kong'ed.
Back to top Go down
Elan
Elan

PostSubject: Re: UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management   UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:17 pm

try to swap the sensor with other member and test, to confirm that its really spoilt.
Back to top Go down
strike961

PostSubject: Re: UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management   UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:38 pm

tested..car not drivable now..sigh
Back to top Go down
hotman
hotman

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-10-28

PostSubject: Re: UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management   UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:15 am

strike961 wrote:
tested..car not drivable now..sigh

Bro, sorry to hear about that but any idea what caused the sensor to kong?
Back to top Go down
gelygeleman
gelygeleman

PostSubject: Re: UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management   UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:25 am

sori OT sikit..
UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management - Page 2 Lancer10

ayoyo ammah appah.. i saw front VTTR shining kadawaleh lar..
Back to top Go down
Reverend
Admin
Reverend

PostSubject: Re: UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management   UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 12:44 pm

I'm sorry to hear about strike's problem also.

I spoke to him on Sat when he called me to tell me his MAF koyak jor. I can only think of three ways it koyak :

1) When Speedworks installed the open pod+intake hose adapter, they damaged the MAF slightly.

2) Unichip re-tuning damaged the MAF sensor further.

3) Combination of #1 + #2 above made the MAF sensor worse and worse until it koyak.

Now, after they installed the open pod, strike's car got no problem except for the lousy low end response (which is understandable when compared to drop-in) but there was a problem after the Unichip re-tuning and I think the problem got progressively worse over the next few days until the sensor eventually koyak.

TBH I honestly don't know if Unichip tuning (no matter how many times and in how many different ways) can actually CAUSE the MAF sensor to be damaged in the first place. Therefore I believe the damaged was initially caused when installing the open-pod + hose adapter.

I have advised strike how to try and claim warranty for the sensor. Hope he manages to pull it off and no need to pay the RM1,300 that the sensor costs.
Back to top Go down
bagong
bagong

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2010-04-11

PostSubject: Re: UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management   UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 2:01 pm

bro, sorry to hear tht bro.. hope u get it sort out soon.

wah.... affraid tht expensive lor... hopefully bro strike can claim warranty...

bro GG, sempat lg OT tu... hehehe... tp wat u say is true la... very shining la... Smile poisonous! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
strike961

PostSubject: Re: UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management   UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:00 pm

Bro Rev,

Its not a tuner/tuning problem.

The MAF behaved abnormally hence Robyn had difficulty in tuning the car.

I believe he will be able to tune my car properly with a normal MAF sensor Smile

Back to top Go down
Reverend
Admin
Reverend

PostSubject: Re: UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management   UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:11 pm

strike961 wrote:
Bro Rev,

I believe he will be able to tune my car properly with a normal MAF sensor Smile

OK, then it looks like something happened either before or during your installation of the open pod. No wonder Robin said your AFR was all over the place.

Just as a precaution, Unichip (or any other piggyback, or even reflash) can only do so much for our Lancer, it won't auto-transform a NA car into some turbo car. You may be able to squeeze out a bit more low end performance but IMHO I don't think it'd be worth the hassle or cost.

That said, something definitely is not quite right with your Lancer, strike. The HP/Nm figures are lower than "normal" for a Unichip'ed Lancer. I believe the problem lies with either your exhaust or your rims+tyres. Change la to 16" Smile
Back to top Go down
strike961

PostSubject: Re: UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management   UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:42 pm

haha Rev thanks for the opinion Smile Will stick to what i have now la..

The faulty MAF is limiting Robin from performing..hope SC can help to replace one for me..

A friend who sells spare part passed me a Hardex HD888 (carburetor and choke cleaner) to clean my MAF sensor. I read that there's a specific cleaner for MAF sensor. hehe..not sure whether to spray or not tonight..

Back to top Go down
gelygeleman
gelygeleman

PostSubject: Re: UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management   UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:49 am

then strike, u no need to downtown sg leww..
we plan to hv tt with u in jb liao & drag test in jb..
Back to top Go down
Elan
Elan

PostSubject: Re: UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management   UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 3:58 am

strike961 wrote:
Bro Rev,

strike, when i was in fujita open pod, during tuning, my O2 readings was fluctuate as yrs. but the maf sensor was ok. the sensor spoilt after 1 yr i installed unichip.
Back to top Go down
strike961

PostSubject: Re: UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management   UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 6:04 pm

ahaha GG, Elan..

you two bungkus my car like nasi lemak already now want to bungkus teh tarik? Smile

Drag no la..but to learn from you two sifus sure no prob Smile
Back to top Go down
Elan
Elan

PostSubject: Re: UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management   UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 2:27 pm

come retune in sg, after replace the maf sensor.. 5 cars tuned with joseph, all satisfied with the outcome. and tuned only once.
Back to top Go down
strike961

PostSubject: Re: UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management   UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 2:27 am

i am a happy man now..though the car is not fast, but it feels good Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management   UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

UNICHIP vQ piggyback computer management
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lancer Nation :: Lancer Nation Garage :: 9th Generation Lancer :: Engine/Drivetrain : Engine, Transmission and Performance-
Jump to: