Lancer Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lancer Nation

Honesty Always Welcomed!

Lancer NationLancer Nation  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which modification to your lancer is your biggest regret?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
donyong

Number of posts : 308
Vehicle Type : Lancer GT 2.0
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Which modification to your lancer is your biggest regret? Empty
PostSubject: Which modification to your lancer is your biggest regret?   Which modification to your lancer is your biggest regret? EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 3:26 pm

Just name the top three. What a Face
Back to top Go down
tant
tant

Number of posts : 4
Vehicle Type : Lancer GT
Registration date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Which modification to your lancer is your biggest regret?   Which modification to your lancer is your biggest regret? EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 5:57 pm

1. Downgraded to 17"
2. Bought Eibach springs
3. Bought Taiwanese rims
Back to top Go down
donyong

Number of posts : 308
Vehicle Type : Lancer GT 2.0
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Which modification to your lancer is your biggest regret?   Which modification to your lancer is your biggest regret? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 12:00 pm

Wow, all related to suspension and handling. Whats the dissapointment about? Price, looks, performance?

Tell me what tyres and rims you're running on? Specs?
Back to top Go down
tant
tant

Number of posts : 4
Vehicle Type : Lancer GT
Registration date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Which modification to your lancer is your biggest regret?   Which modification to your lancer is your biggest regret? EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 1:05 am

Many reasons lar actually... For instance, I'm not a kaki racing/drift, so doing such mod doesn't bring much significant benefits lor... except that once-in-a-while thing when I need to do some monkey stunt for some silly reasons Razz

In terms of price, hmm, well,... Affordable at the time when i modded my ride but looking at the situation now with the launch of Proton Inspira, I feel stupid for doing it. It's really a waste of time & money though I don't bother much about Inspira. I could have used the money on something else, eg buying a DSLR camera earlier (did it only last week, KNN) or take my family on a holiday trip or upgrade my home or maybe get a iPhone 4G.

Look wise leh, sigh, after putting on the Eibach, it caused some me trouble. Whenever I had someone sitting at the back of my car, I would have a tough time going over a roadhump in my residential area. Imagine how stupidly, motionlessly and zip-zap-ly I had to slowly & carefuly do it in order not to have my muffler/tailpipe scratched. Eventually, I took out the Eibach in the rear & put back on the stock.

Honestly speaking, not really regret lah but just feel a bit sorry for myself lor... or maybe the mood to mod is already gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which modification to your lancer is your biggest regret?   Which modification to your lancer is your biggest regret? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which modification to your lancer is your biggest regret?
Page 1 of 1