Lancer Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lancer Nation

Honesty Always Welcomed!

Lancer NationLancer Nation  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's the pros & cons of Suzuki SX4 Crossover?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Scissorshand
Scissorshand

Number of posts : 255
Vehicle Type : Lancer GT
Registration date : 2009-11-03

What's the pros & cons of Suzuki SX4 Crossover? Empty
PostSubject: What's the pros & cons of Suzuki SX4 Crossover?   What's the pros & cons of Suzuki SX4 Crossover? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:10 pm

My sis intends to replace her car soon and intending on buying this car an was wondering if anyone has any experience that they care to share?

What's da maintenance cost?
Fuel consumption lets say compared to Vios?
Any known issue with this car?
Resale value compared with Vios?
Ride & handling?

Suzuki SX Sports Crossover

I know this car is even "rarer" to spot than LGT but i kinda of think its a lady's car.

Cheers!!!!
Back to top Go down
DK
DK

Number of posts : 128
Vehicle Type : Lancer GT 2.0
Registration date : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: What's the pros & cons of Suzuki SX4 Crossover?   What's the pros & cons of Suzuki SX4 Crossover? EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:06 pm

Guy M, I've only sat in my friend's Sx4 for a short drive recently (her car is 3mths old).. what i can say is it's spacious and unique car.. quite decent accelaration.. I'm not sure about fuel consumption and maintainence though.. but coming from a small car category expert manufacturer (Suzuki), you can't go wrong..

My only advise is, this brand's resale value is really bad compared to Toyota Vios.. but heck, for the style and own satisfaction.. it's a cool car..
Back to top Go down
jan999
jan999

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2009-10-30

PostSubject: Re: What's the pros & cons of Suzuki SX4 Crossover?   What's the pros & cons of Suzuki SX4 Crossover? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:32 pm

its a cool car to buy but not cool when selling. haha
Back to top Go down
Reverend
Admin
Reverend

Number of posts : 355
Vehicle Type : Lansi
Registration date : 2009-09-08

PostSubject: Re: What's the pros & cons of Suzuki SX4 Crossover?   What's the pros & cons of Suzuki SX4 Crossover? EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:57 am

Get the Suzuki Swift instead.
Back to top Go down
DK
DK

PostSubject: Re: What's the pros & cons of Suzuki SX4 Crossover?   What's the pros & cons of Suzuki SX4 Crossover? EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:08 pm

if Suzuki Swift, I highly recommend the Swift Sport.. 1.6cc, CBU Japan.. No regrets..
Back to top Go down
mc44
mc44

Number of posts : 20
Vehicle Type : 2008 Lancer GT

PostSubject: Re: What's the pros & cons of Suzuki SX4 Crossover?   What's the pros & cons of Suzuki SX4 Crossover? EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:39 pm

for me, swift sport quite expensive.. abt rm100k.. abt rm30k more expensive than normal swift..

swift ard rm7xk only..
Back to top Go down
Scissorshand
Scissorshand

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: What's the pros & cons of Suzuki SX4 Crossover?   What's the pros & cons of Suzuki SX4 Crossover? EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:18 pm

Aiyo..my elder sister luv that crossover la............ is her money la just wanna see what sort of comment both +/- if got lor. I even told her to buy demo car (Ford Focus) selling at RM80k (Year2008) direct from AutoConnexion also she dun wan. Btw the FF is very nice car to drive except aircond damn 9 lousy compared with ours
Back to top Go down
Reverend
Admin
Reverend

Number of posts : 355
Vehicle Type : Lansi
Registration date : 2009-09-08

PostSubject: Re: What's the pros & cons of Suzuki SX4 Crossover?   What's the pros & cons of Suzuki SX4 Crossover? EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:56 pm

Note that there are two models, both also called SX4. One is a sedan, the other is the SUV. I have seen both and prefer the look of the SUV... the sedan looks like something not right, hehe Razz

I have never driven either of the SX4 models but I have driven the Swift Sport and I can tell you it is a very good car, very steady, decent acceleration and actually better throttle response compared to a stock Lancer (but Swift of coz lose out on acceleration and top speed). IIRC, it was in the running for COTY by a few mags back then but the Lancer won the award Smile
Back to top Go down
DK
DK

PostSubject: Re: What's the pros & cons of Suzuki SX4 Crossover?   What's the pros & cons of Suzuki SX4 Crossover? EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 7:49 pm

Yes, agreed with Rev that the SUV version looks so much better.. the sedan is fugly..

BTW, my friend 's is SUV..
Back to top Go down
mc44
mc44

Number of posts : 20
Vehicle Type : 2008 Lancer GT

PostSubject: Re: What's the pros & cons of Suzuki SX4 Crossover?   What's the pros & cons of Suzuki SX4 Crossover? EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:41 pm

me too.. prefer sx4 crossover..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the pros & cons of Suzuki SX4 Crossover?   What's the pros & cons of Suzuki SX4 Crossover? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's the pros & cons of Suzuki SX4 Crossover?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lancer Nation :: General :: Non Lancer and Other Car Makes Discussion-
Jump to: