Lancer Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lancer Nation

Honesty Always Welcomed!

Lancer NationLancer Nation  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Turtle Wax - Liquid Polish ICE

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
donyong

Number of posts : 308
Vehicle Type : Lancer GT 2.0
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Turtle Wax - Liquid Polish ICE Empty
PostSubject: Turtle Wax - Liquid Polish ICE   Turtle Wax - Liquid Polish ICE EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:08 pm

I have tried this Turtle Wax ICE. Its being retailed for RM79.90 at ENEOS.

Waxing made simple and easy. No back breaks anymore.

ICE® is a clear wax formulated with completely new technology that blends silicone and hydrocarbon polymers to provide extraordinary shine and durability.

Product Benefits

Can be applied to all exterior rubber, plastic and vinyl trim to restore color and shine without leaving white residue.

Unlike conventional waxes, ICE™ can be applied in direct sunlight or on a hot surface without streaking or wax build-up.

A single application will provide extraordinary shine however, multiple layers will further increase depth of gloss and shine.

Formulated with light stabilizers to protect your car’s finish from the suns damaging UV rays.

Complete kit includes a custom applicator and microfiber towel.

Turtle Wax - Liquid Polish ICE Pop_2_1_1_1_1
Back to top Go down
jan999
jan999

Number of posts : 164
Vehicle Type : Lancer GT
Registration date : 2009-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Wax - Liquid Polish ICE   Turtle Wax - Liquid Polish ICE EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:35 pm

Turtle is good!

i like it and real shine!
Back to top Go down
Scissorshand
Scissorshand

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Wax - Liquid Polish ICE   Turtle Wax - Liquid Polish ICE EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 1:39 pm

I'm using Turtle too, both the Plat for polish and wax.

OT, u guyz think the paint shop in Subang mentioned in other forum is able to do the touch-up on long deep scratch with having to paint let's say the whole damn door?

My ride got 2 feet deep scratch on left door. Maybe the work of some KARAT farkers!!!
Back to top Go down
jan999
jan999

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2009-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Wax - Liquid Polish ICE   Turtle Wax - Liquid Polish ICE EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 3:04 pm

some of the real sifu can do it. thats for sure.
Back to top Go down
Reverend
Admin
Reverend

Number of posts : 355
Vehicle Type : Lansi
Registration date : 2009-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Wax - Liquid Polish ICE   Turtle Wax - Liquid Polish ICE EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 3:48 pm

Scissorshand wrote:
I'm using Turtle too, both the Plat for polish and wax.

OT, u guyz think the paint shop in Subang mentioned in other forum is able to do the touch-up on long deep scratch with having to paint let's say the whole damn door?

My ride got 2 feet deep scratch on left door. Maybe the work of some KARAT farkers!!!
We here can't really tell you, ya gotta go send your car to that guy there for him to check it out.
Back to top Go down
Scissorshand
Scissorshand

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Wax - Liquid Polish ICE   Turtle Wax - Liquid Polish ICE EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 10:12 pm

Ok, that's what i think also but can only sent next Fri.Back to this Turtle ICE, do u its advisable to apply even after i've used da Platinum Wax just to get the gloss?
Back to top Go down
donyong

Number of posts : 308
Vehicle Type : Lancer GT 2.0
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Wax - Liquid Polish ICE   Turtle Wax - Liquid Polish ICE EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 9:03 am

Turtle wax ICE is a synthetic wax. Thats the difference with the other brands (which are organic wax). Synthetic wax is easier to apply, hence it works as easily by spraying it on the car.

I guess, you can mix organic and synthetic. I have also mixed it with organic wax and seems to be fine. Btw, you'll noticed that after waxing, that synthetic wax does not feel as smooth as organic wax if you run your fingers along the body panel. Otherwise, the shine is impeccable.

If you work out the cost, I think its cheaper using this ICE (although it costs RM79.90 which is 3 times the cost per bottle of the organic waxes). I have waxed 3 cars already, and used about 5% of the contents. How many waxes can you do it you were to use the typical bottle organic wax bottle?
Back to top Go down
beeman
beeman

Number of posts : 29
Vehicle Type : What type of Lancer Vehicle do you own?
Lancer GT
Registration date : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Wax - Liquid Polish ICE   Turtle Wax - Liquid Polish ICE EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 10:41 am

I bought this ICE since gotten my LGT. the application is relatively easy and the result is satisfiying for domestic use. After 2 years still have about 70% in the bottle, perhaps I should be more hardworking on waxing the car Smile

Sorry, fr from a user who knows nothing about what synthetic wax is... cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Wax - Liquid Polish ICE   Turtle Wax - Liquid Polish ICE Empty

Back to top Go down

Turtle Wax - Liquid Polish ICE
Page 1 of 1