Lancer Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lancer Nation

Honesty Always Welcomed!

Lancer NationLancer Nation  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone tried luck in MAXIS IPOs?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scissorshand
Scissorshand

Number of posts : 255
Vehicle Type : Lancer GT
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Anyone tried luck in MAXIS IPOs? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone tried luck in MAXIS IPOs?   Anyone tried luck in MAXIS IPOs? EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 2:35 pm

I got the da blue form, hopefully they giv me a lot. In addition, submitted for 10 more lots via ballotting. What do you think the IPO price in say 6 mths time? 50% increase?Would you sell if it increases to 100% within 2 yrs?
Back to top Go down
jan999
jan999

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2009-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried luck in MAXIS IPOs?   Anyone tried luck in MAXIS IPOs? EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 5:06 pm

i not a maxis user, no blue form.

i think daniel try to take 5 lots , but all luck lo.

if 100%, why not?
Back to top Go down
Scissorshand
Scissorshand

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried luck in MAXIS IPOs?   Anyone tried luck in MAXIS IPOs? EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:16 pm

Based on info with internet TV, good payout, profitable biz, all this element should make the stock worthwhile.Do u guyz think we should have a section to discuss abt good stocks, IPOs which members can contriute with hope to benefit members?
Back to top Go down
jan999
jan999

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried luck in MAXIS IPOs?   Anyone tried luck in MAXIS IPOs? EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 8:27 am

my ex colleague now working in OCBC kept encouring me to take on all blue chips, any blue chips. she said for next 2 years guarantee no prob. and the dividend is good. but hold on to property investment though. going to collapse very very soon.
Back to top Go down
Scissorshand
Scissorshand

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried luck in MAXIS IPOs?   Anyone tried luck in MAXIS IPOs? EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 11:23 am

Why did she or u said its going to collapse? Care to share some insiders info?

Good properties launched by reputable co ie SP, SPK, Paramount are still being snatched up like no tomorrow. Take example i got an sms from Paramount on their new launch The Damai at Kota Kemuning, went there 2 days later 75% sold! While i was there, there was lots of ppl viewing the plan etc. Another example of Cahaya SPK in S Alam (where i bought my new place), they launch the Semi D & Bungalows called The Lake or something, damned, within 2 weeks, all sold out! Semi D were going for RM1.03 mil! I'm sure there are some investors, but still?

Maybe Rev call share his view here too since he's da property man.
Back to top Go down
jan999
jan999

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried luck in MAXIS IPOs?   Anyone tried luck in MAXIS IPOs? EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:50 am

this is just a phenomenon, which i also strongly believe in.

no doubt some of the investors are still active, but depending on just them wont help the entire market.

take note that usually high end property not bought by locals, but overseas group of companies or of coz some individuals.

mean to say that the market was supported by foreign funds. if they pull out, and thats it.

this is the case in Sg, but MY probably differs la. i not sure though.

in any case, no way i will invest property in MY. make sense to do it in SG.
Back to top Go down
Reverend
Admin
Reverend

Number of posts : 355
Vehicle Type : Lansi
Registration date : 2009-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried luck in MAXIS IPOs?   Anyone tried luck in MAXIS IPOs? EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 11:29 am

Sale of mass market properties here in MY will continue to be average IMHO. The high end market has had a correction after the last financial crisis but seems to have stabilized in terms of price as well as sales.

If you are a property investor, always always buy from reputable developers; you're less likely to go wrong with your speculation, with the property's location and with the developer's support.
Back to top Go down
beagle
beagle

Number of posts : 14
Vehicle Type : 9th Gen black Lancer GT
Registration date : 2009-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried luck in MAXIS IPOs?   Anyone tried luck in MAXIS IPOs? EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 3:31 pm

Seriously, maybe admin can consider opening a thread where we can discuss investments etc... (especially property) Anyone tried luck in MAXIS IPOs? Icon_biggrin

I don't know how strict the moderator here is... do we get whack when we OT like Z forum? Anyone tried luck in MAXIS IPOs? Icon_tongue
Back to top Go down
Scissorshand
Scissorshand

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried luck in MAXIS IPOs?   Anyone tried luck in MAXIS IPOs? EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 7:14 pm

1.0 U'll need to be told to use England as the main language here.2.0 U'll then given 10% warning for going off topic.3.0 They'll then move yr topic to other places.But since u mentioned property in particular, then i supposed Rev@Admin will likely give u a pat of your back and say "Well, lets discuss tis Boy, coz i'm property man myself"(LoL, just killing time and wasting bandwidth)
Back to top Go down
Reverend
Admin
Reverend

Number of posts : 355
Vehicle Type : Lansi
Registration date : 2009-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried luck in MAXIS IPOs?   Anyone tried luck in MAXIS IPOs? EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 7:19 pm

Scissorshand wrote:
1.0 U'll need to be told to use England as the main language here.2.0 U'll then given 10% warning for going off topic.3.0 They'll then move yr topic to other places.But since u mentioned property in particular, then i supposed Rev@Admin will likely give u a pat of your back and say "Well, lets discuss tis Boy, coz i'm property man myself"(LoL, just killing time and wasting bandwidth)
LOL... I don't even know how to give "warning" (and I actually don't even know if "warning" is a forum feature!!!).

If anyone goes overboard here, I'll just give the usual warning... as in a post "Fuck you man, who the fuck you think you are?!?" Anyone tried luck in MAXIS IPOs? Icon_biggrin

This is a forum which I hope consists solely of matured adults, unlike other forums...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried luck in MAXIS IPOs?   Anyone tried luck in MAXIS IPOs? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone tried luck in MAXIS IPOs?
Page 1 of 1