Lancer Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lancer Nation

Honesty Always Welcomed!

Lancer NationLancer Nation  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rode alongside a PDRM EvoX

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reverend
Admin
Reverend

Number of posts : 355
Vehicle Type : Lansi
Registration date : 2009-09-08

Rode alongside a PDRM EvoX Empty
PostSubject: Rode alongside a PDRM EvoX   Rode alongside a PDRM EvoX EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 2:43 am

Just now (bout 2.15AM) after pool+drinks at Asia Cafe with the gang, was on KESAS heading home when a PoliceX overtook me and then it slowed down and pulled in front of me. I thought I was gonna get in trouble but nothing happened and then it slowly pulled away. Later on, I caught up with it and actually drove beside it for a while (and I mean side-by-side). Looked at the driver while giving a thumbs-up and the police driver was already looking at me Smile He waved and then he split into Bandar tasik Selatan.
Back to top Go down
DK
DK

Number of posts : 128
Vehicle Type : Lancer GT 2.0
Registration date : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Rode alongside a PDRM EvoX   Rode alongside a PDRM EvoX EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 12:31 pm

Kaneh, I thought it was another case of breath analysing and walk the straight line chapter... Lucky you..
Back to top Go down
jaz

Number of posts : 7
Vehicle Type : Mitsubishi Lancer GT 2008
Registration date : 2009-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Rode alongside a PDRM EvoX   Rode alongside a PDRM EvoX EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 9:01 pm

wooo... last time taht evox cucuk me kaw kaw...
near kementah..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rode alongside a PDRM EvoX   Rode alongside a PDRM EvoX Empty

Back to top Go down

Rode alongside a PDRM EvoX
Page 1 of 1