Lancer Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lancer Nation

Honesty Always Welcomed!

Lancer NationLancer Nation  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

JUN Throttle Body and Intake Manifold

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
donyong

Number of posts : 308
Vehicle Type : Lancer GT 2.0
Registration date : 2008-07-18

JUN Throttle Body and Intake Manifold Empty
PostSubject: JUN Throttle Body and Intake Manifold   JUN Throttle Body and Intake Manifold EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 2:44 pm

Now available for the Evo X. Anyone with the 4B11 interested?

Anyone here with experience changing from an OEM throttle body to a performance one? Like TODA for Civic? What happens to the curve without re-tuning?

JUN Throttle Body and Intake Manifold Pr-cz4a-inmani

I know for a fact, that a bigger throttle body without retuning is disaster for a stock setup.
Back to top Go down
Elan
Elan

Number of posts : 534
Vehicle Type : Lancer GT
Registration date : 2010-03-02

PostSubject: Re: JUN Throttle Body and Intake Manifold   JUN Throttle Body and Intake Manifold EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:51 pm

i know a wrkshop in sg who have tried this in lancer gt. he tried stock evo x manifold and TB on 4b11 na, power become sluggish. same result happen when he tried a high cam (Jun), low end makes the car jerk and unstable rpm. so he advise me not to go for it.
Back to top Go down
donyong

Number of posts : 308
Vehicle Type : Lancer GT 2.0
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: JUN Throttle Body and Intake Manifold   JUN Throttle Body and Intake Manifold EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:18 pm

Did they try just changing the intake manifold only? and then reflash?

I know that bigger TB = sluggish results even with reflash. Bigger TB not recommended.

As for the cam, yes, I think cannot use. Have to wait for NA variant.
Back to top Go down
Elan
Elan

Number of posts : 534
Vehicle Type : Lancer GT
Registration date : 2010-03-02

PostSubject: Re: JUN Throttle Body and Intake Manifold   JUN Throttle Body and Intake Manifold EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:49 pm

intake manifold+TB results very sluggish and power drops, after unichip'ed improve a bit but stock is more better. wait for NA versions high cam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JUN Throttle Body and Intake Manifold   JUN Throttle Body and Intake Manifold Empty

Back to top Go down

JUN Throttle Body and Intake Manifold
Page 1 of 1