Lancer Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lancer Nation

Honesty Always Welcomed!

Lancer NationLancer Nation  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lancer car alarm - bad luck

Go down 
+3
Fuza
Elan
apaiturismo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
apaiturismo

Number of posts : 43
Vehicle Type : What type of Lancer Vehicle do you own?
Lancer GT Turismo X
Registration date : 2010-03-03

Lancer car alarm - bad luck Empty
PostSubject: Lancer car alarm - bad luck   Lancer car alarm - bad luck EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:37 am

Dear bros,
It's happened to me last Friday,my car was broken in by someone while I was in the mosque for Terawih's pray near to my house.It was around 9.00 - 9.30 pm.I parked closed to the petrol station..and nobody can hear the alarm sound when i asked the pump attendance.
I always lock my car (trigger ON the alarm).I know I never missed it,that bandit broke the small glass for the left side door.I mean the back door.He is very professional and I found I have lost my BB hand phone.The point here ARE:-

1)WHY THE ALARM IS NOT TRIGGERED(function) WHEN MY CAR WAS BROKEN ?THIS PUZZLED ME?????
2)SHOULD I CLAIM THIS FROM MITSHUBISHI?
3)IS THE ALARM FUNCTION JUST TO LOCK AND UNLOCK THE CAR?
THE SALESMAN HAS DEMOSTRATED TO ME LAST TIME..WITH THE DOOR NOT SECURELY LOCK..HE LOCKed THE DOOR WITH THE REMOTE BUT THERE IS NO ALARM SOUND..HE SAID THAT ALARM CAN ONLY BE HEARD IF SOMEONE BROKE THE CAR..THAT IS BULLSHIT..
4)I NEED YOU GUYS TO TEST YOUR CAR ALARM AND PLEASE REMIND THIS TO OUR MEMBERS HERE.....
5)I HAVE LOST THE BB..SO I HAVE LOST ALL MEMBERS NUMBER...
6)THE SMALL GLASS WILL DAMAGE RM 300.00...DAMP IT

What a bad day for me... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
Elan
Elan

Number of posts : 534
Vehicle Type : Lancer GT
Registration date : 2010-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Lancer car alarm - bad luck   Lancer car alarm - bad luck EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:43 pm

i think the burglar never open the door. he maybe broke the glass and take yr things without opening the door. thats y the alarm nvr activated. anyway, sorry to hear that bro. dont keep any valuables that is visible from outside.
Back to top Go down
apaiturismo

Lancer GT Turismo X

PostSubject: Re: Lancer car alarm - bad luck   Lancer car alarm - bad luck EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 9:40 am

Bro....I can confirm to you that he has opened the door..because he also opened my dashboard carriage.....thank youfor your concern...but please guys I think we all need to fix additional alarm to our car.Mitshibishi car alarm is never exist..it is only for lock and unlock...
Back to top Go down
Fuza
Fuza

Number of posts : 556
Vehicle Type : LGT 2.0, white
Registration date : 2010-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Lancer car alarm - bad luck   Lancer car alarm - bad luck EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 12:06 pm

sorry to hear that bro... anyway my car got alarm sound.. when my wife still inside the car, then i lock the car from outside... my wife manually unlock the car and open the door then... HONK!..HONK!..HONK!..... honk alarm sounds
Back to top Go down
apaiturismo

Lancer GT Turismo X

PostSubject: Re: Lancer car alarm - bad luck   Lancer car alarm - bad luck EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 12:51 pm

It so strange ya...why mine no sound..waiting feedback from other members..?
Back to top Go down
donyong

Number of posts : 308
Vehicle Type : Lancer GT 2.0
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Lancer car alarm - bad luck   Lancer car alarm - bad luck EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 12:55 pm

There will be no siren if they break the glass only. IIRC, even if they open the rear boot, there will be no siren.
Back to top Go down
apaiturismo

Lancer GT Turismo X

PostSubject: Re: Lancer car alarm - bad luck   Lancer car alarm - bad luck EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:00 pm

So how the siren can be turn on Bro???I noticed he did opened my door as well.....if not definitely he cannot open the dashboard undercarriage..right?
Back to top Go down
Fuza
Fuza

Number of posts : 556
Vehicle Type : LGT 2.0, white
Registration date : 2010-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Lancer car alarm - bad luck   Lancer car alarm - bad luck EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:12 pm

Which windows broken?
Back to top Go down
Elan
Elan

Number of posts : 534
Vehicle Type : Lancer GT
Registration date : 2010-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Lancer car alarm - bad luck   Lancer car alarm - bad luck EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:01 pm

or maybe, yr door limit switch is faulty. check it out bro.. open the door and check at meter panel, whether it shows door opened sign.
Back to top Go down
gelygeleman
gelygeleman

Number of posts : 900
Vehicle Type : Mitsubishi Lancer GT

PostSubject: Re: Lancer car alarm - bad luck   Lancer car alarm - bad luck EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:55 pm

mayb the thief use ilmu pukau.. he jampi all the siren stop.
aiyooo... banyak danger ni.
Back to top Go down
Hideiyoshi

Number of posts : 5
Vehicle Type : LGT
Registration date : 2010-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Lancer car alarm - bad luck   Lancer car alarm - bad luck EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 10:30 pm

Mine normal, after locking it for more than 30 sec, f i open using the key, it'll trigger. Even when i wind down, locked it, it'll still triger.
Back to top Go down
nofear1979
nofear1979

Number of posts : 199
Vehicle Type : Lancer GT, 2009 Model
Registration date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Lancer car alarm - bad luck   Lancer car alarm - bad luck EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 10:57 am

apaiturismo wrote:
It so strange ya...why mine no sound..waiting feedback from other members..?

bro... i think mine no sound... i manually open the door even is lock with remote...

strange.... i will test again..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lancer car alarm - bad luck   Lancer car alarm - bad luck Empty

Back to top Go down

Lancer car alarm - bad luck
Page 1 of 1