Lancer Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lancer Nation

Honesty Always Welcomed!

Lancer NationLancer Nation  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

types of drop in air-filters available for Lancer GT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jan999
jan999

Number of posts : 164
Vehicle Type : Lancer GT
Registration date : 2009-10-30

types of drop in air-filters available for Lancer GT Empty
PostSubject: types of drop in air-filters available for Lancer GT   types of drop in air-filters available for Lancer GT EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 10:55 am

Hurricane Stainless steel
Ralliart
HKS
K&N
Back to top Go down
Reverend
Admin
Reverend

Number of posts : 355
Vehicle Type : Lansi
Registration date : 2009-09-08

PostSubject: Re: types of drop in air-filters available for Lancer GT   types of drop in air-filters available for Lancer GT EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 11:35 pm

Actually, is there any real difference between all the brands ah? For me, you know I'm using K&N. That's coz they say it's lifetime usage (as long as you clean it yourself lo, of course).
Back to top Go down
DK
DK

Number of posts : 128
Vehicle Type : Lancer GT 2.0
Registration date : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: types of drop in air-filters available for Lancer GT   types of drop in air-filters available for Lancer GT EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 1:58 am

I'm using Blitz drop in air filters.. It's maintainence free as I'm a noob to cleaning them myself.. Hehehe..

After 30,000km, just discard and replace..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: types of drop in air-filters available for Lancer GT   types of drop in air-filters available for Lancer GT Empty

Back to top Go down

types of drop in air-filters available for Lancer GT
Page 1 of 1